Metlinks OTW : 12.03.10
While the South-West of France, as well as Corsica, have seen a sudden drop in temperatures as well as impressive amounts of snow, Paris is doing ok with normal weather…
- Join in the macaron debate. I’d just like to say that PH and La Durée have never been the sole purveyors of macarons in Paris. A number of bakeries, local or from other chains, sell them as well.
- Another temporary restaurant? Fancy new eatery in the Palais de Tokyo
- Free museums in Paris? Here is a helpful list
- Go on Google to follow the results of Sunday’s elections… Impressive I think.
- Yves Saint Laurent Rétrospectives exhibition at the Petit Palais started yesterday. Seems like it’s going to have a lot of success, beware of the queues!
- At the Musée d’Orsay, Crime et châtiments will start next week. Beware that some of the items might hurt visitors’ “sensitivity”…
- Ok, just one other exhibition: Du Greco à Dalí at the Musée Jacquemart-André
- I keep meaning to do a series of posts about day trips from Paris… Well, here’s one about Chartres!
- IKEA furniture in the métro? Is that a joke? Check it out for yourselves
- More strikes for RER B…